Atiba logo

Atiba logo
Atiba

Friday 16 March 2018

I WONT DERAIL TILL I MEET AWO:- AYO ADEBANJO.


Chief Ayo Adebanjo 

What He Said About The Vice President, Yemi Osibajo: Don't mind him,I have told him to remember the son of who he is. His father and I were the follower of Chief
Awolowo on Federalism. He was born in federalism. and when he was the attorney general in Lagos he took Obasanjo to court over local government(allocation)that he(Obasanjo) was depriving Lagos. He won the case up to the Supreme Court. Now he is the Vice President. It just remind me what Reuben Abati  (wrote)that there is something wrong;the  moment some peoples got into aso rock,there is juju there that turns the good peoples among them into the worst devils. He should have resigned and I said that without any hesitation, the Vice President, I know him from his youth, highly intelligent and highly qualified. A Proffesor who is very sound and have his job of his own. He is not jobless. Why shouldn't he resign?.he went there with the thought to serve, may be thinking of the west that, if there is any excesses of the president ,he would be able to check it. No!he was brought into wealth and he was silenced because of office. So,the Vice President has no excused, Tinubu has no excuse,particularly the vice president,who is a  professional in his own right. He knows about all these ills. He has fought against them before. All these things are going on and you are seeing it?
On Jonathan 2014 National Conference with Buhari Panel on Restructuring:
My dear,that is an excuse.That is what you accused him for.If you now believe that it (implementing restructuring)is right, why don't you do it now?it was because he (Jonathan)didn't do the right things,we voted him out.
Why are you emphasizing the man we voted out to justify your inaction? they have no Clue. The A.P.C has no Clue.All their intention was "away with Jonathan" and I warned those of them doing that. Now,Jonathan is gone o. Well,I am sorry for peoples of your Generation. People like me have very little to complain about.I can die any moment from now and my children will kill a cow.I am 90.what is the big deal in a 90 years old man dying?but I am shouting to the top because I want to go on record that you were warned and that is the fight that Chief Awolowo had been fighting before he left.I want to be satisfied that when I meet him,I can report to him that I didn't yield an inch. That is why I am talking now,am I going to become President? Do I want to be a governor?Have I asked any one of them to give my children jobs?have I asked for any subsidy from them?I have nothing to gain but for your generation and my grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment